Monday, December 15, 2014

From the farm - blocks 64 - 66

I got my farming done on schedule but never got around to posting my blocks last week.

Block 64 -  Peace and Plenty - is a lot like one from last week.  Different color and fabric placements make it look quite different.  I almost skipped it but decided that I really wanted to make all 111!





Block 65 - Peaceful Hours - this block wasn't as hard as it looks because of the paper piecing.  (I do seem to have collected quite a few too many threads!)




Block 66 - Periwinkle  - This block was fun and easy to assemble



Have a great week.


Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Looking good. I love the Farmer's wife blocks, they make me improve my skills significantly. Plus the patterns were just fun to try to figure out at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 66 already...wow! You are well on your way to 111!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...