Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Catching up on my blocks



Got started making blocks for this month ALYOS.  I broke open a charm pack of batiks.    I've got 4 blocks done so far!\

These are called:
     top row:  : Star , Pennsylvania
     bottom row: Wild Geese, Split 9 patch

These are a lot of fun to make.  Each block is 5 1/2 inches.

I also got my flowers down for my Elephant Parade.


Need to lay my blocks all out together and decide if I want to make more elephants or go with a smaller quilt.


Sew Fresh Quilts has designed this wonderful Elephant Parade quilt.  Come join the fun.  I'll be linking up here at Sew Fresh Quilts.



Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I have that Little Bites pattern and now I want to start it. I need to embroider eyes on all my Elephant Parade critters first. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Love the batik blocks. Looking forward to seeing your parade come together.... No matter how big or how small!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...