Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Puppy Love - Snapshot Quilt along


I think I will outline the puppy in black to make him stand out more.   I'm using Moda Miss Kate for this quilt.  The green looks, well - so green.  I know it will blend in the final product but right now pops more than I would have liked.


Block 3 - Tea for Two 

Block 2 - Sew on and Sew on:


Block 1 - Let them Eat Cake:


You can find the pattern for this month's block here and more information on the Fat Quarter Shop page.  Besides the fun of building the quilt, this is all about donating to St Jude.




Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving your blocks in those fabrics...cute! I haven't started my puppy yet. I need to get busy and catch-up with you! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie peek a boo pup...he/she's stealthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your puppy is simply adorable! These are such cute blocks and look like so much fun to make. nice work, Patty!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...