Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mini bags


I used a mini charm pack for each of these bags.  24 squares in total for the bag, plus 2 for the handle and another 2 for the zipper tabs. I also used 2 layers of fusible batting.   To assemble, I used instructions from this tutorial and boxed my corners at 1 1/4".   I've made a bunch of these bags at different sizes - they are a lot of fun.  


They each finished at (roughly) 5" by 3" by 3".  The one of the left is a Fig Tree line and the right is Bonnie & Camille.

Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. I love boxy pouches and these ones are just adorable. Lovely fabric choices.(I think I need to make me a few!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful. I haven't tried this pattern and now really want to give it a go. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your pouches are super cute, Patty. Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...