Friday, August 28, 2015

Tiny Quilt Challenge


Have you tried American Made Brand solids?  The colors are just beautiful and the fabric has a wonderful feel.  And, the best part is they are made 100% in the USA!

American Made Brand solids is hosting a  tiny Quilt challenge and the deadline is fast approaching - September 15!


See all of these yummy colors?  I ordered myself 1/4 yards of a rainbow of fabrics from my local quilt store.

I'm going to play in my sewing room tonight.  I've drawn out a paper piece pattern (my first) and fingers crossed it will turn out as good as the picture in my head.

Should be fun.

Interested?  See the information page here and start quilting away.  You've got about 2 1/2 weeks to get a min (15'' square or smaller) done.  That is plenty of time!

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Leave a stitch...