Thursday, August 18, 2016

Splendid Sampler - blocks 45 - 48








Are you sewing along with the Splendid Sampler?  So, so much fun!  I had fallen behind but catching up!


I've created a Pinterest board of my blocks This will be a great way for me to see all of them together!

Here are my next set of blocks.  (Click block name to be taken to the directions and the official linky party) 



Sewing Nut  (block 45) - the original block had a squirrel but that doesn't really fit my Christmas themed fabric.  I just adore the tree!

Splendid Sampler block 45


Twirl Time (block 46)

Splendid Sampler block 46


Circle of Love (block 47) - I made this one as one single piece of applique and love how it turned out!

Splendid Sampler block 47

Whim (block 48)




Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a stitch...