Thursday, April 27, 2017

Patchwork QAL - April

Fat Quarter Shop sponsors a QAL every year benefiting a charity organization.  For 2017, it is the Make a Wish Foundation.

I love participating in this one and am using scraps from Bonnie and Camille.

Using scraps means you get to revisit old quilt memories.  This red fabric in this very first block was part of the Votes for Women quilt I made (designed by Barbara Brackman).  My quilt was called New Jersey and gifted to my mom.  (See that quilt here).


This block is called Star and Cross.  You can find the pattern and information on the QAL here. 

Here are all six of my blocks


Little blocks are loads of fun to make.  4 months in means I've got 24 blocks so far - here are the other 18.



Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Anyone is just stunning.Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, these patterns are perfect for your feature fabrics :) Each fabric looks like it's getting it's chance to shine!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...